2016 Early Halibut or Salmon Season Season
|| May 15 to June 5
Halibut or King Salmon – Fishing Only – $285
Halibut or Salmon Fishing & One Night Lodging Special – $295 / pp*
Halibut or Salmon Fishing & Two Nights Lodging Special – $365 / pp*
Come Halibut or King Salmon fishing with us from May 15th – June 5th and save big!
- All day Halibut or King Salmon Charter
- 1 Deluxe room with 2 Queen Pillow Top beds
- Stay Downtown! Close to the Action!
- Fish with the one of Alaska’s top crews
- Stay at one of Alaska’s finest hotels – Hotel Seward – Click for More Info
*Based on double occupancy. Plus taxes and fees.
Call today to make your reservation! 1-800-566-3912
We offer preferential rates for fishing and lodging packages all season long, just contact us and we can tell you all about them.
2016 Peak Season || June 6 to September 7
Full Day Halibut Charter – $350
Halibut and Salmon Combination – $350
Salmon Fishing Charters || May 21 to August 30
Half Day Salmon Charter – $250
3/4 Day Salmon Charter – $300
Ful Day Salmon Charter – $350
Late Season Special || September 7 to October 5
Halibut Charter – $273.50
- Rates are per person.
- These rates INCLUDE all necessary fishing tackle, bait, and the filleting of your catch.
- These rates DO NOT INCLUDE the 7% KPB sales tax + $3.50 per person harbor port fee.
- If fuel prices increase above 5 dollars per gallon, we will add a fair and reasonable fuel surcharge.
- Full payment is required when a reservation is made. Your payment is refundable with 30 days cancellation notice.
- Credit card, personal check, bank check, or money orders are acceptable forms of payment.
- Duration and range of trips are based on ideal weather conditions. In inclement weather, location and range of trips will be modified at the sole discretion of the vessel’s Captain.
- For long range trips, trip insurance is strongly suggested
- Here is what to bring when you join us.
Long Range Overnight Fishing
Crackerjack Sport Fishing is pleased to continue offering our popular long range overnight and multiple day fishing trips. For the last ten years we have offered these unique trips. They are only available to private groups of up to 7 guests chartering the entire boat. Larger groups can still enjoy the great fishing while staying at the remote lodge in Port Kalin, Alaska.
Our track record of success, comfort and safety on these trips is unparalleled. Our service is often imitated but can’t be duplicated. Years of experience, two highly experienced captains and crew on every trip, a boat purpose built to offer the ultimate long range fishing experience on the North Gulf Coast. We built this boat with this trip of a lifetime in mind.
- Long Range Private Charters – May 1 to June 11 – $650 per person / per day
- Long Range Private Charters – June 12 to September 15 – $799 per person / per day
Rates are based on 6 fishermen.
This trip includes:
- The bag limit for halibut will be 2 fish per person, any size. All other State of Alaska bag limits apply.
- All meals, tackle, fishing instruction, fish filleting, on board accommodations for your trip.
Can accommodate larger groups at the remote Lodge in Port Kalin.
Five Day Fishing Package
- Rental Car pick up at Ted Stevens International Airport
- 5 nights lodging at local hotel
- 3 days of long-range fishing
- Stay on board or return to the cabin each night – your choice
- Fish filleting and processing (2 -50 pound boxes per fisherman)
- 5 nights of accommodations
- 3 full days of fishing
- Up to 2 #50 pound boxes of fish packed to airline specifications
- Meals while on board the boat
- Rental car
Trip Does not Include:
- Fishing licenses
- Trip insurance
- Sales tax
- Meals off the boat
- 6 fishermen = $3500 per fisherman
- 4-5 fishermen = $3900 per fisherman