2014 Early Halibut Season Season || May 1 to June 7
Halibut – Fishing Only – $275
Halibut Fishing & Lodging Special – $295 / pp*
Come Halibut fishing with us from May 1 – June 7th and save big!
- All day Halibut Charter
- 1 Deluxe room with 2 Queen Pillow Top beds
- Stay Downtown! Close to the Action!
- Fish with the one of Alaska’s top crews
- Stay at one of Alaska’s finest hotels – Hotel Seward
*Based on double occupancy. Plus taxes and fees.
Call today to make your reservation! 1-800-566-3912
We offer preferential rates for fishing and lodging packages all season long, just contact us and we can tell you all about them.
2014 Peak Season || June 8 to September 7
Full Day Halibut Charter – $350
Halibut and Salmon Combination – $350
Salmon Fishing Charters || July 1 to August 30
Half Day Salmon Charter – $224
3/4 Day Salmon Charter – $260
Ful Day Salmon Charter – $324
Late Season Special || September 7 to October 5
Halibut Charter – $273.50
- Rates are per person.
- These rates INCLUDE all necessary fishing tackle, bait, and the filleting of your catch.
- These rates DO NOT INCLUDE the 7% KPB sales tax + $3.50 per person harbor port fee.
- If fuel prices increase above 5 dollars per gallon, we will add a fair and reasonable fuel surcharge.
- Full payment is required when a reservation is made. Your payment is refundable with 30 days cancellation notice.
- Credit card, personal check, bank check, or money orders are acceptable forms of payment.
- Duration and range of trips are based on ideal weather conditions. In inclement weather, location and range of trips will be modified at the sole discretion of the vessel’s Captain.
- For long range trips, trip insurance is strongly suggested
- Here is what to bring when you join us.
Long Range Overnight Fishing
- Long Range Private Charters – May 1 to June 11 – $600 per person / per day
- Long Range Private Charters – June 12 to September 15 – $799 per person / per day
Rates are based on 6 fishermen. Can accommodate larger groups at the remote Lodge in Port Kalin.
Crackerjack Sport Fishing is pleased to offer long range overnight and multiple day fishing trips. These unique trips are only available to groups of 4 - 7 guests chartering the entire boat. Larger groups can still enjoy the great fishing while staying at the remote lodge in Port Kalin Alaska.
Five Day Fishing Package
- Rental Car pick up at Ted Stevens International Airport
- 5 nights lodging at our beautful 4 bedroom log cabin
- 3 days of long-range fishing
- Stay on board or return to the cabin each night – your choice
- Fish filleting and processing (2 -50 pound boxes per fisherman)
- 5 nights of accommodations
- 3 full days of fishing
- Up to 2 #50 pound boxes of fish packed to airline specifications
- Continental breakfasts and box lunches onboard the boats
- Rental car
Trip Does not Include:
- Fishing licenses
- Trip insurance
- Sales tax
- Meals off the boat
- 6 fishermen = $3200 per fisherman
- 4-5 fishermen = $3800 per fisherman